Holidays is a special once in a year event where it should be spent with Family and loved ones. Nothing beats to invest your Holiday memories in the acclaimed ‘Culturally Vibrant City’ and surely these memories will be refreshing and sweet like a candy cane.
Listed in these articles are the updated 2018 Travel Guide for Family during Holidays in Paris.
You can be saved from worrying about your transportation after your flight at the airport by booking in with an airport transfer to Paris, these will save you the hassle to keep the whole family 100% safe and guaranteed to enjoy a luxurious trip.
Research and Planning:
1. Check for discounts and deals for Hotels, transportation, great places to dine and visit.
When on travel with kids or your parents, it would be beneficial to book them a transfer service ride rather than to get a taxi on the spot as this might incur charges and ensures a comfortable ride.
2.Book Flights, transfers, rides, lodging ahead of time.
Checking for a good booking deal is a definite budget saver, watch out as good deals often are flashed months earlier, take advantage of the offers and travel without breaking the bank.
3. Check the list of places that are open and closed on Holiday time.
4. Learn French basic words and phrases with family
5. Check latest events on Holiday season
A perfect example is The Grande Parade on the Champs-Elysées, a Grande Parade scheduled for Jan 1, 2018. Around 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- What to expect: Carnival Floats and brass bands will be presents so expect that there would be noise and crowd.
What to Bring:
- Important Documents including Passports, Identification, school Id and senior discount cards, if applicable.
- Mini-medical kit and medicines
- Extra Batteries and Universal converter for gadgets
- Comfortable shoes and simple yet elegant looking attire are advised to wear.
Places to visit
1. Get romantic cruises and dinners
2. New Year’s Eve is best to be experienced at Seine river Cruise Dinner.
An inevitable and remarkable way to spend New Year’s Eve in Paris is to book early for a cruising seat on the Seine river sure to get unforgettable memory with your partner.
What to expect: Sensitive Motion sickness individuals (not recommended)
Visit the Moulin Rouge Show
Be dazzled with the ‘Feerie show at Paris’ on the iconic Moulin Rouge for your evening at New Year’s Day. Get marveled at the shows beautiful dancers and ultra colorful costumes.
What to expect:
- Champagne is served before show starts.
- Show starts at 9 pm
- Book early for slots
- Show ends at 11:00 pm
Join the festivities at Champs-Elysees Avenue
Dubbed as the “Most beautiful avenue in the world”. Enjoy the light show at New Year’s Eve and Countdown to the New Year with everyone.
What to Expect: The place will be crowded, be wary of your belongings.
1. Consider Disneyland first but check availability during Holidays.
2. Playgrounds in Paris to visit are: Square Suzanne Buisson or Parc de la Turlure.
3. Bring a Student ID for discounts
4. Bring a body carrier instead of a stroller (for babies only)
1. Rent out a transfer vehicle beforehand.
2. Visit Museums and gardens
Consider Grevin de Paris museum which is open even during New Year or Christmas.
3. Avoid crowded places
4. Consider visiting places near your hotel first.
Spending your family holidays in Paris is a wise decision to create awesome memories with your loved ones, lastly, do not forget to enjoy the moment and have fun on your trip.